The following are the standard terms & conditions for transactions between a purchaser and Blooming Direct:
Complaints & Blooming Direct's responsibility to you
- At Blooming Direct, our aim is to fulfil your order at a premium quality and we will only dispatch as and when we are 100% happy that we can do so. However if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within 21 days and we will deal with the complaint. We will then, if satisfied with your complaint, offer you a full refund or replacement or issue a credit/voucher for the appropriate value.
- We may ask you to return the product to us when dealing with the complaint.
- Your order will be hand selected and carefully hand packed for optimum quality standards.
- We must stress that you follow the growing guidelines given for each of your purchased product. These are the basics as far as what is generally perceived as being right for that particular product. Blooming Direct cannot accept responsibility for plants that are not cared for as per our instructions. We also cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions or poor water management.
- Blooming Direct reserve the right to substitute to equal or higher value product in the event of ordered product unavailability.
- In the event of an unsuitable substitute Blooming Direct will credit your account with the appropriate value for the purchase.
- Flower deliveries work on a two day minimum postal service. Blooming Direct has no liability for postal delays, uncollected mail or undelivered mail. We will maintain our high standard of service to you and will endeavour to solve any problems that may occur throughout the delivery timeframe.
- When contacting us it is advisable to e-mail as a first point of contact as opposed to a telephone call. This is because, as a small family business, we spend most of our time in the nursery or in the packing shed preparing and looking after your orders. We are not always behind a desk. Feel free to call though and leave a message and we will do our best to see to your complaint as quickly as we possibly can.
Data Protection & use of your details
- Blooming Direct will, unless you have opted out, mail and e-mail you from time to time to inform you of any special offers or promotions we are undertaking. We will use the contact details provided by you during the registration process.
- We are registered with the Data Protection registrar and are fully compliant with the latest Data protection legislation.
- Blooming Direct will not divulge your details to any source other than our own customer database.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Copyright and Warranties
This website and all of its content is protected by UK and International Copyright law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print only those areas of the site so required in the process of using the site as a shopping resource. Copying, modifying, or distributing any part or content of the site for any other reason, without prior written permission from Blooming Direct Limited is expressly prohibited.
Neither Blooming Direct Limited nor any of its Directors, will be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein. All material and information presented by BloomingDirect.com is intended to be used for advice or informational purposes only. The skin care products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
BloomingDirect.com is provided on an "as is" basis and Blooming Direct Limited makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the service or information provided.
Whilst every effort is made to maintain correct and current information on the site, Blooming Direct Limited reserves the right to change or modify any content or terms and conditions at any time.
'BloomingDirect.com' ('the Site') is a Jersey-based website and complies with Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Save as provided below, we will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site ('Information') without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, e-mail address, telephone number, and any personal preferences. If you subscribe to our mailing lists for new release and other information, we also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You will be asked to specify the areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the topics and merchandise which we believe you might be interested in.
We would like you to keep the Information about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com.
We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected. By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to Customer Services at the address given for us above or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org